CELLSENSE® ULTRA with XACT ID™ technology - Intelligent detection of hazardous items and electronics
In order to keep up with the evolving threat of detecting illegally smuggled dangerous and electronic items into a protected premises, it was necessary to develop new technology and a solution that would provide more effective performance than the current market leader, Cellsense Plus.
5 detection zones
sound and vibration
CELLSENSE® ULTRA has been designed from the scratch based on previous experience. New technology provides even better detection, reduced susceptibility to external interference and indication of the approximate position of the detected object in 5 detection zones.
Adaptive analysis algorithms are designed to increase the system's capabilities over time. CELLSENSE® ULTRA runs on the XACT ID™ intelligent detection platform - software algorithms and machine learning mechanisms. The system analyzes data from millions of screenings to ensure efficient detection and precise performance in each detection zone. This technology platform is designed to further enhance screening for prohibited items based on intelligent self-learning algorithms while minimizing false alarms.
- detects hidden electronic devices such as cell phones - even when switched off and even when smuggled into body cavities
- detects dangerous items such as weapons, lighters, small blades and other prohibited items that may have gone unnoticed by traditional security systems
- high sensitivity allows detection of very small items such as small electronics and miniature blades such as scalpels and razor blades
- bypasses everyday objects such as coins, jewelry
- adaptive noise filtering algorithms adapt to the place of work. Thanks to significantly increased immunity to interference, the device can operate in places where it was previously not possible - minimized level of false alarms without lowering sensitivity
- XACT ID™ technology platform- intelligent self-learning software. Responsible for accurate detection and elimination of false alarms during operation
- improved detector design provides uniform detection sensitivity over the entire area - also at foot height, where detection has been improved by 17 times
- Audio and visual alarm indicator (360o visibility)
- 5-step signal strength indicator (LEDs)
- 5 detection zones - preliminary indication by LEDs of the position of the detected prohibited item in order to accelerate the further inspection procedure
- open API - possibility of connection to external security and analytical systems via Ethernet
- remote system management and integration, event logging for further analysis, operational statistics and reporting
- very easy automatic configuration enables instant start-up of the system and control within 10 seconds
- robust construction resistant to accidental and intentional damage
- robust touch screen for intuitive and easy operation
- IP65 – protection level allows the device to operate outdoors in harsh weather conditions
The manufacturer Metrasens offers a range of training courses, technical support as well as an extended warranty for the detector and battery.