JJN WAM-X10 wideband radio call detector
The WAM-X10 professional eavesdropping detector monitors and records the activity of all radio signals. Enhanced with state-of-the-art technology, it is the successor to the renowned JJN WAM-108T model.
What kind of devices does the WAM-X10 detect?
- radio bugs on all frequencies,
- cell phones and smartphones,
- GPS locators,
- Wi-Fi hotspots,
- GSM wiretaps,
- 3G/4G/5G wireless cameras.
Detection of mobile devices
Prisons, hospitals, exam rooms, and meetings where the use of phones and smartphones is prohibited. The WAM-X10 detects all devices that transmit a radio or cellular signal. In the latest version, also in terms of 5G networks.
Wi-Fi detection on two separate frequencies
WAM-X10, for detecting Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth connectivity in the 2.4 GHz band, has been enhanced with another band - 5 GHz, which operate separately. It also monitors transmissions of routers and video recording devices.
Wide band analysis
From 10 MHz to 14 GHz - this is the wide band range in which the FR detector in the WAM-X10 operates. All signals (up to 6 GHz) are shown on the screen in the form of real-time graphs. By seeing them graphically, you can easily see which ones are pulsing or transmitting burst packets, just like GPS locators.
4000 saved signals
You can see all the signals you've collected as a list or graph. No matter how long the signal was, it will be assigned a date, time and duration. You can thus identify the type of device that transmitted such a signal.
The most interesting features of WAM-X10
- Detects 2G/3G/4G/5G devices as well as Wi-Fi/Bluetooth devices at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies
- Detects cell phones, smartphones, GPS locators, SMS, GSM bugs, 3G/4G/5G video, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices and routers
- No matter where you are in the world, customize your search by region
- Separate wideband RF 0-14 GHz detector
- Separate 2.4GHz and 5GHz band detector for Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/video devices and other latest generation devices
- Detects signals from up to 50 meters away
- Records date, time, band, duration and signal strength up to 4,000 entries
- Graph shows real-time signals or their history
- 3.5" color TFT display
- Adjustable antennas
- Audible or vibrating signal
Included with the WAM-X10 are:
- 2 adjustable and omnidirectional antennas, 1 adjustable low frequency antenna 0-800 MHz,
- 1 directional precision antenna,
- 5V AC adapter with international adapters,
- handy USB memory stick,
- a tranport box that meets military standards.
No matter what country of the world you're operating in, the WAM-X10 easily adapts to the region's cellular frequencies. Proven in the UK, Europe, Asia, Africa, the Americas and Australia.
Signal source localization
Each signal - current or previously detected - is shown as a separate bar on the chart. This bar shows the strength of the signal, and thus the distance its source is from the WAM-X10.
Designed and manufactured in the UK
Video presentation of the product
Data sheet [en]
Data sheet for WAM-X10 radio link scanner