- Manual density meter for contraband detection
- Simple and convenient use
- Detection without removing the object
- Safe for health of the user
- Internal memory - up to 100 measurements
SAS R&D Services INC.
SAS R&D Services Inc. is a company with the main motto is:
"We have striven to change the future of simple yet effective, Hand Held Contraband Detection Equipment. That means starting each day looking for ways to improve our designs and change them for the better. Challenging everything that we know, on a daily basis. Pushing technological enhancement, efficiency, and responsibility to new limits. And then pushing them yet again. Making us more reliable than ever as your partners in the fight against smuggling".
SAS R&D company is engaged in designing devices to fight with smuggling. The products offered by the company are mostly fibrescopes and videoscopes able to penetrate areas inaccessible for the human eyesight such as ceilings, roofs, vehicle tyres or small cracks.
The flag contraband detectors provide an opportunity of safe searchnig of drugs, weapons or any other illegal items and substances without the need of stripping off the suspect.
- Non-invasive tires inspection
- Optical fibre cable
- 1.9 mm lens diameter
- 152 cm range
- 50° view angle
- Wireless 3.5” LCD display screen
- Photo/video monitor and recorder for fiberoscope - Tigereye
- MicroSD/SDHC memory cards support
- PAL/NTSC video output and USB interface
- Easy to use and ergonomic
- Light and mobile
- Mains or battery powered
- A wide field of inspection
- 9 independent light sources
- Unique features increasing security
- Contraband Enforcement Kit with Ultimate Fiberscope Sas R&D CEK-R
- Professional equipment for the police, border guards, the military, etc.
- Threat identification - explosives, firearms, drugs
- Available in two variants
- Contraband Enforcement Kit with Ultimate Fiberscope - Sas R&D CEK-R includes detailed manual and an instruction DVD film