Spy detector of surveillence devices ST-031M Piranha-M for bugs, microphones, and hidden cameras detection
Spy detector of surveillence devices ST-031M Piranha-M is a multifunctional new solution that enables detection and location of various kinds of technical means of unauthorized obtaining of classified information. The device also enables to manage different tasks related to assessment of effectiveness of the measures taken to protect against leakage of information. „Piranha” offers the best performance for money among the alike solutions available on the market.
Frequency range of the spy detector
0,05 - 4420 MHz
LCD colour screen
Spy detector of surveillence devices ST-031M Piranha-M for bugs, microphones, and hidden cameras detection is an upgraded and more sensitive version of the model ST-031. The device set has been equipped with a number of functional accessories which enable e.g. searching telephone lines for detecting microphones.
The searches for all kinds of telephone signals very well (GSM, UMTS, LTE, WiFi), moreover, it is able to distinguish between the GPS locator and BTS signal. The STATUS function helps to define and store the safe signal that is present e.g. in the office. It is also possible to scan power network directly using an adapter. Just connect the detector to the power network and in just a few seconds all detected threats, e.g. PLC cameras, will be displayed.
Checking the power network the user will easily locate the radio transmitter on the telephone line. The ST-031M Piranha-M set contains a number of functional tools which help to agitate the microphone regardless of the wire end.
The spy detector has been equipped with a sensor of electro-magnetic field that is generated by every active electrical appliance. The set comes with head phones which enable to listen to the surrounding searching for changes in the fields. This solution enables to detect all kinds of voice recorders, including miniature ones.
The device is a spy detector and analyser of all kinds of transmitters, wiretaps on power networks and telephone lines, as well as all kinds of devices that could contribute to the leakage of classified information.
Key features of ST-031M Piranha-M spy detector
- detection of a wide range of listening devices,
- detection and locating of devices operating in different physical fields that are used in secret obtaining of information,
- three independent detection channels designed for analysing signals using different frequency ranges - from very low frequencies to microwaves,
- detection and locating of radio transmissions such as:
- analogue radio wiretaps using FM, WFM, AM and hybrid frequencies with possibility of audio demodulation and a source locating function,
- devices communicating in mobile networks GSM, UMTS, CDMA, 3G, LTE distinguishing BTS station signals and specific devices,
- very high frequency transmitters,
- telephone line transmitters,
- wiretaps and PLC cameras on electrical power lines,
- radio stethoscopes,
- hidden video cameras using radio channel for image transmission
- transmitters used to monitor moving objects (people, vehicles, goods),
- GPS locators,
- unauthorized radio stations, wireless headsets, radio phones,
- radio modems, digital wireless access points, WiFi and Bluetooth devices,
- line transmitters.
- identification of digital data transmission standards (GSM, DECT, Bluetooth, WiFi and etc.) including differentiation and possibility to designate signal status of BTS stations and mobile phones,
- electro-magnetic field sensor of low frequencies enables to locate dictaphones and recorders that do not transmit data via radio!,
- LCD colour display enables analysis of the measured signals in spectrum analysis and oscilloscope mode,
- Intuitive menu and simple operation with 12 buttons,
- Independent power supply allows for versatile use of the device in any conditions,
- possibility to connect the detector to the computer to log events, make visualizations and archive results as well as to control system operation via the PC and to update the system software.