Telephone and line analyzer ST-301 Spider for wiretaps detection in wired installations
The Telephone and line analyzer ST-301 Spider has been designed to detect and locate wiretapping devices galvanically connected to wired installations — low voltage and supplying power, for example in buildings. The device uses active and passive methods of operation enabling the detection of devices working during the check, and those in sleep mode by forcing their activation.
The Telephone and line analyzer ST-301 Spider is a refreshed version of the ST-300">ST-300, model with increased frequency range, sensitivity and response time. A series of technical solutions that are necessary in the detection and location of all wiretapping and anomalies occurring on installations in the facility.
- detection and diagnostics of low-frequency signals on low-voltage lines
- detecting and tracking of wires in walls and building structures
- detection of signals of listening devices transmitting on power and low voltage lines in the range from 100 kHz to 150 MHz
- activation of electret microphones connected to wires with polarizing voltage with adjustable value and polarization
- electronic switch enables quick analysis of individual pairs in multi-wire cables
- detection and evaluation of unauthorized galvanic connections using a nonlinear junction detector and a reflectometer
The ST-301 telephone and line analyzer has an integrated electronic switch that aims to increase the performance of the multi-core cables tested. Automatic and manual electronic control modes allow connection of all combinations of pairs of wires of the tested multi-core cable that connects to the input connector of the switch. Adapters, switches and cables included in the set allow you to connect the device to the most popular types of cables.
Technical and software functions implemented in the ST-301 telephone and line analyzer and unique algorithms allow the use of many diagnostic tools in one device:
- electronic switch (automatic checking of multicore cables)
- ow frequency amplifier
- signal receiver
- wired nonlinear connector detector (NLJD)
- cable locator