We all do our best to keep your data safe and secure. We are hereby explaining the rules and methods of gathering, processing and using information about users of our website. We would ask you to read this instrument / document carefully in order to understand our policy of privacy as well as our methods of using your personal particulars.
We do not store customer credit card details.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment. If you sign up to our newsletter, we may use your email address to send you information about our products and services. At any stage you can ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving any marketing communications from us by contacting us via mail email@example.com.
- Registered name: "Detective Store Piotr Puślednik"
- The Service performs the function of acquiring information about the users („Users of Service”) and their actions as follows:
- by saving cookies in the terminal devices,
- by collecting server logs www by the host operator Detective Store Piotr Puślednik
- The Service can also save information on parameters of connections (time, IP address ).
- Our store has never shared its customers personal data and will never do in the future. The data are solely used to implement orders.
- Cookies are small text files placed in the terminal device to help the User browse websites.
- The entity that places cookies in the terminal device of the Service User and has access to them is ADO.
- Cookies are used to create statistics that help you understand how detective-store.com Service Users use the site, which allows the improvement of its structure and content.
- In our Service we have been using two main sorts of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies are temporary and are preserved in the terminal device of the Service User until the User logs out, leaves the site or disables the web browser. The persistent cookies are stored in the terminal device of the User for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are removed by the User.
- The web browser usually implicitly allows cookies to be stored in the User terminal device. The Service Users can change the settings on the browser to enable cookies to be removed or blocked. To do so, the User can use help or browser instructions.
- Some functionalities available on the website may be affected by the use of restrictions of cookies.
- The cookies placed in the terminal device of the Service User can be used by cooperating partners and advertisers.
- The service provider uses analytical tools, generating statistical and anonymous reports from the users' shop traffic. The tools also record the particular customers' visits. The data is collected in order to improve the functionning of the shop. For instance it helps to test the applied modifications or designing the future interface.
- Information about some actions of Users will be logged on the server. The data are solely used to administer the service and to ensure the most efficient provision of hosting services. 8.3.2 Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, some other data can be recorded:
- date of request,
- date of answer sending,
- client station name-identification by http protocol,
- information about errors occurred at the checkout http,
- address URL of the site visited by the User a prior (referrer link) – in case of transition to the Service through a link,
- information about User`s browser,
- information about IP address.
- The above data are not associated with individual sites visitors.
- The above data are solely used to administer the server.
Copyright, Author Rights
All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement herein are Copyright works owned or controlled by us. All rights are reserved. All errors and omissions are excepted. All trademarks are acknowledged where applicable.
Details of the party/company
Company registered name: Detective Store Piotr Puślednik
Company number: 020504742
VAT number: PL 8992547590
Landline: (44) 0203 290 1199