Choose a collimator for your weapon
The collimator magnifier, although an additional optical accessory, often proves to be an indispensable part of a shooter's equipment. It is used for aiming with a zoom. Thus, it makes it possible to fire at medium range.
Magnifiers for collimator sights are the optical industry's answer to the high demands of hunters, sport shooters and soldiers. Regardless of the manufacturer, they meet the criterion of functionality. They are used both on the training ground, in the woods and at the shooting range, that is, everywhere where fast magnification change of optics counts.
Detective Store offers collimator magnifiers from leading manufacturers, including Holosun, Vortex and Eotech. Their optics enjoy global recognition - they are used not only by individual customers, but also by uniformed services and special units.
Which magnification for collimator to choose?
Wondering which collimator magnifier to buy? Pay attention to:
- magnification – the most popular models offer 3x and 5x magnification of the target, so they work well at medium distances,
- compactness and weight of the design – the lighter it is, the less weight it puts on the weapon,
- mounting – the QD socket allows the tool to be quickly attached to a Picatinny or Weaver rail. The Flip hinge, on the other hand, allows the magnifier to be put down 90° to the side relative to the optical axis of the weapon,
- resistance to environmental factors – durable enlargers are made of aluminum or titanium, in addition, their housing is covered with a rubber protective layer,
- optics – good quality enlargers have multilayer lenses with anti-reflective coatings, which guarantee high light transmission and thus a bright, clear image.
How does a collimator sight magnifier work?
A collimator sight magnifier, also known as a collimator magnification attachment, is a gun accessory for the shooter. It provides a closer approximation of the target when the shooter intends to shoot at a longer distance or is concerned about precision. Importantly, mounting the magnifier does not require readjusting the dot on the collimator.
How much does an enlarger for a collimator sight cost?
Prices for collimator magnifiers vary depending on the brand, model, workmanship and functionality. Cheap magnifier models are most often associated with inferior quality and performance. Lower efficiency and accuracy of aiming can determine the success of the shooter, so in this case it is not worth saving.
In the Detective Store you will find magnifying attachments from proven optics manufacturers with a global reputation. By choosing a Holosun magnifier or one of the models from Eotech, you can be sure that you are investing in accessories that will give you an advantage over your opponent.
- 3-krotne optical zoom
- No battery required
- Field of view: 7,3°
- Durable and light construction
- Switch-to-Side™ mounting system
- waterproof up to 10 meters
- 3× magnification
- resistance to evaporation
- low weight and compact size
- compatible with Vortex collimators
- lifetime VIP warranty
- optics with anti-reflective coatings
- made of aircraft grade aluminum
- protection against evaporation
- durable anodized aluminum
- magnification 3× / 6×
- lifetime VIP warranty
- resistance to fogging
- high quality workmanship