Consumer Terms & Conditions of sale at the store detective-store.com
1. General rules
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you register with our website and submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- On Submitting any order, the buyer confirm the fact of being acquainted with the terms and conditions.
- The store carries out orders in the United Kingdom and other European countries. Additionally we can deliver products to other countries worldwide.
- As soon as you will submit your order you will be informed about the prices of our Products. We put special attention to the correctness of our prices when the right information is being recognized by the system.
- The prices of goods in our store are expressed in Pound sterling, GBP (£) and include VAT.
- If an error in the price is noticed by us you will be immediately informed about it, deciding either to continue or cancel your order.
- If an error in the price seems to be evident, we are not supposed to deliver the product at that price.
3. Submission and execution of orders
- Orders can be placed via e-mail throughout the year, 24 hours a day or by phone during business hours.
- Orders via e-mail can be placed at the address: email@example.com
- It is also possible to place an order in writing and sent it via mail (by registered letter) or by phone. The address and phone number may be found at Contact us page.
- Orders placed after 1:00 PM and on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays will be considered next working day.
- Every order submitted in the online shop detective-store.com will be confirmed by an e-mail or by phone.
- Term of the contract is 1-4 working days.
- When the product is unavailable, we will contact the purchaser immediately in order to inform about the fact and set further proceedings. The buyer can cancel the order if suggested conditions do not meet his expectations.
- The online shop detective-store.com reserves the right to an independent pricing and to a range selection.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing full payment must be received before goods are dispatched.
- When submitting order, the buyer can choose the form of payment:
- Credit card prepayment
- Bank wire transfer prepayment
- When goods are shipped abroad, the payment „cash on delivery” is possible.
- Ordered goods will be shipped at the expense of the buyer.
- Delivery expenses depend on both, method of payment and delivery chosen by buyer. They are set out in the price list.
- Goods that are held in stock at the time of your purchase, delivery times depends on choosen delivery method. For UPS Standard delivery takes 3 to 5 working days.
- For any goods ordered that are not held in stock at the time of your purchase, delivery times may take up to 28 days, in which case we will inform you accordingly.
- "Detective Store" sells and ships only flawless goods, once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- If our product is delivered abroad, your order may recquire additional charges such as taxes, on which we have no control. These charges depend on your country regulations and we are not able to predict them.
- Detective Store considers any complaint promptly, at the latest within 14 days of its receipt.
- The address:
- In order to exercise the rights, the Customer may use complaint form available below.
Consumer complaint form
Consumer complaint form
Filling in ths form will considerably quicken procedures of complaint.
- If you are a consumer, you have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, or e-mail). To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- The buyer is responsible for the reduction in the value of goods as a result of using them in a way that goes beyond necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the purchased goods.
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied;
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods;
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- The right to cancel does not apply to the following kind of contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised;
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery;
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
- Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery;
- Contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
- To cancel your contract complete Withdrawal form available below.
The form should be sent solely in case when Consumer wishes to terminate the contract of sale.
- The guarantor Detective Store company, ensures an efficient operation of the equipment within 12 months after purchase Any defects disclosed in this period will be removed through the seller within 30 working days, from the date of receipt of the faulty equipment by the Supplier.
- The goods covered by the warranty are provided with a warranty card.
- The person exercising the guarantee right should deliver the faulty equipment at their own expense.
- The shipment of goods subject to complaint should include description of the malfunction.
- Goods must be returned to a service point in the original packaging with all parts and accesorries and should bear the note "Service".
- In order to return please contact us:
Phone: (44) 203 290 1199
Landline: 0203 290 1199
After the warranty period has expired, any returns will be chargeable including any applicable costs for outward and inward shipping, customs, labour and materials costs which must be covered by the consumer.
- Warranty repairs include goods used as intended according to the annexed instructions. Thereby:
- Goods misused or used improperly and therefore damaged will not be subject to warranty.
- Warranty will not be recognized in case of damage of mechanical nature.
- Any damage caused by fault of the user as well as unauthorized repairs, alterations or changes will result in abolition of the guarantee.
- Damage caused by excessive exploitation of the equipment or use of it in unsuitable conditions will also bear down the right to warranty.
- The company should be prevented from regular operation by reason of unforeseen circumstances affecting the term of guarantee repairs realisation (e.g. import restrictions etc.), the buyer will be informed via e-mail or by phone.
- The guarantor will inform of the manner and effective dates via e-mail, fax or by phone.
- The warranty covers the territory of the European Union.
- Any possible discrepancies will be settled by the Law of the United Kingdom.
- The warranty for already sold consumer goods does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the buyer arising from goods inconsistency with the contract.
- Detective Store does not take any responsibility in case of consequential loss of the product loss, corruption of data, loss of profits, personal injury or death in relation to the Products.
We all do our best to keep your data safe and secure. We are hereby explaining the rules and methods of gathering, processing and using information about users of our website. We would ask you to read this instrument / document carefully in order to understand our policy of privacy as well as our methods of using your personal particulars.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment. If you sign up to our newsletter, we may use your email address to send you information about our products and services. At any stage you can ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving any marketing communications from us by contacting us via mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registered name: "Detective Store "
- The Service performs the function of acquiring information about the users („Users of Service”) and their actions as follows:
- by saving cookies in the terminal devices,
- by collecting server logs www by the host operator Detective Store
- The Service can also save information on parameters of connections (time, IP address ).
- Our store has never shared its customers personal data and will never do in the future. The data are solely used to implement orders.
- Cookies are small text files placed in the terminal device to help the User browse websites.
- The entity that places cookies in the terminal device of the Service User and has access to them is ADO.
- Cookies are used to create statistics that help you understand how detective-store.com Service Users use the site, which allows the improvement of its structure and content.
- In our Service we have been using two main sorts of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies are temporary and are preserved in the terminal device of the Service User until the User logs out, leaves the site or disables the web browser. The persistent cookies are stored in the terminal device of the User for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are removed by the User.
- The web browser usually implicitly allows cookies to be stored in the User terminal device. The Service Users can change the settings on the browser to enable cookies to be removed or blocked. To do so, the User can use help or browser instructions.
- Some functionalities available on the website may be affected by the use of restrictions of cookies.
- The cookies placed in the terminal device of the Service User can be used by cooperating partners and advertisers.
- The service provider uses analytical tools, generating statistical and anonymous reports from the users' shop traffic. The tools also record the particular customers' visits. The data is collected in order to improve the functionning of the shop. For instance it helps to test the applied modifications or designing the future interface.
- Information about some actions of Users will be logged on the server. The data are solely used to administer the service and to ensure the most efficient provision of hosting services. 8.3.2 Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, some other data can be recorded:
- date of request,
- date of answer sending,
- client station name-identification by http protocol,
- information about errors occurred at the checkout http,
- address URL of the site visited by the User a prior (referrer link) – in case of transition to the Service through a link,
- information about User`s browser,
- information about IP address.
- The above data are not associated with individual sites visitors.
- The above data are solely used to administer the server.
10. Copyright, Author Rights
All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement herein are Copyright works owned or controlled by us. All rights are reserved. All errors and omissions are excepted. All trademarks are acknowledged where applicable.
11. Details of the party/company
Company registered name: Detective Store
5 The Mall, London, W5 2PJ
Company number: 09709834
VAT number: PL8992547590
Landline: (44) 0203 290 1199
Phone: +44 7709 197697