Mobile Phone and GPS Locator Detector - WolfHound Pro
The WolfHound Pro by Berkeley is a handheld cell phone detector. Precise direction finding at distances of up to 50m is possible via a green detection laser. It is a device for overt work during searches of offices, prisons or lecture halls.
The WolfHound Pro is a handheld, fully mobile device in the family of directional cell phone detectors by Berkeley. The multi-band directional antenna allows detection of cell phones within a range of up to 50m both transmitting and blanked out. The detector can also detect GPS locators and US DECT 6.0 phones interfering with European GSM operators. It is an ideal tool that, thanks to the green laser determines the direction of the left, smuggled phone. The ergonomic design and large, bright OLED screen provide intuitive operation regardless of the operator's technical skills. The built-in rechargeable battery provides power for min. 4 hours of operation.
The Wolfhound Pro is an easy-to-use cell phone and GPS locator detector that has been approved by the Federal Bureau of Prisons (FBoP) and the Office of Technology Security (OST) and is entirely manufactured in the United States.
Key features of the WolfHound Pro cell phone and GPS locator detector
- device detection range of up to 50 m
- detection of devices during data transmission, as well as in sleep mode
- very fast and fully legal receiver
- detection of American and European bands
- very simple and intuitive operation
- selectable sensitivity between -83 and -53 dBm - for environments like prisons, schools
- easy to read backlit OLED display
- integrated green directional laser
- 50 dB rejection selectivity at 1 MHz
- dynamic range -60 dB