Detection and analysis of radio transmissions OSCOR Blue
OSCOR Blue made by American brand REI is the system for professionals and its main task is to analyse electromagnetic sygnals. The spectrum analyzer OSCOR Blue has been applied in the field of safety and privacy of business information, as well as everywhere else where monitoring and security against surveillance are key requirements.
Applications of spectrum analyzer OSCOR Blue
- detecting and analysing all the unknown radio transmissions,
- study of propagation of signals in wireless networks of different types,
- a comprehensive analysis of all radio emissions,
- monitoring of unknown radio signals
System OSCOR Blue is the sister of OSCOR Green and is available in two versions 24/8 GHz, for which the 24 GHz band is scanned in about 1 second in 12.2 kHz increments, which makes it easy to detect any eavesdropping devices and other prohibited radio signals.
Advanced technology applied in the device allows for immediate results, this includes unique, wideband system of integrated antennas which automatically switch between the ranges coving the entire scanned band. The spectrum analyzer operation is handled with the use of a big 8.4” LCD touchscreen which supports the ‘drag-and-drop’ technology that significantly increases effectiveness and speed of operation.
Features of OSCOR Blue 24G/8 Hz spectrum analyzer and detector of radio signals
- Real-time spectral visibility from 10 kHz to 24 GHz with integrated antennas.
- Provides the highest possible radio safety.
- 24/8 GHz band analysis in an instant - as much as about 1 second.
- It will catch every electromagnetic signal - 2 000 000 measuring points, 12.2 kHz definition.
- Integrated and independent device with antenna system covering the entire 24/8 GHz band.
- Immediate identification of all kinds of transmissions regardless of the modulation used.
- Quick differential analysis of captured, mapped radio signals.
- Creating a list of all detected transmissions.
- Creating spectrogram that presents time-changes in captured traces of transmission.
- Demodulation of AM, FM, SSB, Sub-carrier signals and video transmissions from wireless cameras.
- Convenient operation using the touchscreen with the ‘drag-and-drop’ function.
- Software of the data processing and analysing device does not require additional computer.
- Portable and light-weight system powered by rechargeable batteries.
- Multifunctional probe connected to the auxiliary port for capturing carrier waveforms IR, CATV (F Connector), VLF antenna.
- OSCOR Blue weighs just 4.4 kg, it is small and easy to operate, and it also significantly facilitates navigating through designated areas while collecting tracking data.